When making a purchase in our store you agree with our shipping and return policies.
Our online store accepts payment via PayPal. Please remember that this payment system is safe with strong policy of buyers rights protection.
Our products are handmade, that is why we need 3 days for manufacturing of the product, its packaging and shipping.
To prepare the order according to your individual design, we need slightly more time (+2-3 days). Everything depends on the complexity of the decoration and its quantity. We will coordinate it this with you for sure.
Delivery time depends on each country separately.
ᵒ Here are a few terms for different countries:
These tenors may vary by a few days - please consider this.
ᵒ All parcels are sent by air mail and each buyer is guaranteed to receive a track number. To check whether your parcel has left the country, you can follow the link.
ᵒ To track the parcel in your country you can use the following services:
- United States - www.usps.com
- United Kingdom - www.royalmail.com
- Germany - www.deutschepost.de
ᵒ Unfortunately, we cannot influence problems in work of postal services, so please make orders well in advance (+ 1-2 weeks to the usual delivery time) in order to receive your parcels in time.
We will gladly accept back the decoration within 7 days after you receive the parcel, if it does not match the color of your dress, too large or small to your hairstyle, etc. We also offer a replacement for another accessory. Please contact us (here is the link to the form and our mail) and we will gladly help you.
ᵒ Please note that we do not refund shipping costs.
ᵒ You are guaranteed to receive a refund of your money after receiving the jewelry by us in completely new condition on the same day.
You can make an individual order with us in which all your wishes will be considered. Just contact us. You can send us photos of your dress or accessories and receive accessory matching for you by color, size, materials used, etc. The price for individual accessory will be indicated to you on the same day. Production period starts from 5 days.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects. A good explanation of them (in English) is available on the website of the United Kingdom’s Information Commissioner’s Office.
This Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with information about what personal data the TopGracia collects about you and how it is used.
If you have any questions or you wish to confirm that the TopGracia is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data the TopGracia may have about you, please contact us at FORM .
We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.
We understand that you are aware of and care about your own personal privacy interests, and we take that seriously. This Privacy Notice describes the TopGracia’s policies and practices regarding its collection and use of your personal data, and sets forth your privacy rights.
1. DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
- "Internet store website administration (hereinafter - Site Administration)". That's the name of the specialists representing the interests of the organization, the duties of which include the site management, i.e. the organizing and/or processing of personal data it receives.
- "Personal data" is the information that has a direct or indirect relationship to a particular or defined individual.
- "Personal data processing" is an operation (action) or a combination of those which the Administration produces with personal data. They can be gathered, recorded, systematized, collected, stored, specified (updated or modified whenever necessary), extracted, used, blocked, deleted. These operations (actions) can be fulfilled as automatically so manually.
- "Personal data confidentiality" is the obligatory requirement to keep secret the received information without exposing it to any third parties, if the user, who provided the personal data, didn't consent, and there is no legal basis for the disclosure.
- "User of the Internet store website (hereinafter - the User)" - the person who visited the website of the Internet store, and uses its programs and products.
- "Cookies" - a short fragment of data sent by the web browser or the web client to the server for an HTTP request every time the User tries to open the internet store website. The fragment is stored in the computer of the User.
- "IP-address" - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built by the TCP/IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2) To report personal data, the User completes the electronic forms located on the Internet store's website.
The personal data of the User to proceed are:
- the name, surname, patronymic;
- the contact telephone number;
- the electronic address (e-mail);
- the address the purchased product is to be delivered to;
- the User's residence address
3) The Internet store secures the data that are automatically transmitted when viewing advertisement units and visiting the web-pages with statistical system scripts installed on them (pixels). This is the list of such data:
- the information from cookies;
- the information about the browser (or other programs through
- which displaying advertisements becomes possible);
- the time of site visiting;
- the address of the page with the ad unit on;
- the referrer (the address of the previous page).
4) Disabling the cookies may result in the inability to access the parts of the Internet store's website that require authorization.
5) Any other personal data not agreed above (when and what purchases were made, what browser was used, what operating system was installed, etc.) are securely stored and not spread.
6) How we collect and use (process) your personal information
Personal information you give to us:
When you become an TopGracia buyer or registered user, we collect information about you including (but not limited to) your name, personal email address, a personal mailing address, and a phone number.
Buyers or registered user may edit their profile at any time to change, add, or remove personal information.
We process your personal information for understand our buyer’ needs and interests to better tailor our products and services to meet your needs.
You may wish to subscribe to the TopGracia’s publications without becoming a member of the TopGracia. The TopGracia does not share this information with any third party other.
You may manage your TopGracia subscriptions by subscribing or unsubscribing at any time. If you have any difficulties managing your email or other communication preferences with the TopGracia, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may find yourself on the TopGracia website or reading an email from the TopGracia publications team and we will offer you a link to another organization’s website. At these times, you will be leaving the TopGracia website. The TopGracia is not responsible or liable for content provided by these third party websites or personal information they may happen to gather from you.
The TopGracia uses Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to track how often people gain access to or read our content. We use this information in the aggregate to understand what content our members find useful or interesting, so we can produce the most valuable content to meet your needs.
We do not track individuals but look at information in the aggregate only.
Your correspondence with the TopGracia
If you correspond with us by email, the postal service, or other form of communication, we may retain such correspondence and the information contained in it and use it to respond to your inquiry. As always, if you wish to have the TopGracia “erase” your personal information or otherwise refrain from communicating with you, please contact us at email@example.com .
Note: if you ask the TopGracia not to contact you by email at a certain email address, the TopGracia will retain a copy of that email address on its “master do not send” list in order to comply with your no-contact request.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") and Facebook Pixel by Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook "). Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
Google will use this information for the purposes of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using the TopGracia website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google and Facebook in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
4. OBJECTIVES OF THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
The collection of the User's personal data by the Administration of the Internet store is implemented in order to:
- identify the User, who passed the registration on the internet store's website to make an order and (or) remotely obtain the product of the store;
- open an access to the personalized resources of the website to the User;
- establish a feedback with the User for distributing queries and notifications concerning the use of the Internet store's website, the processing of user requests and applications, a provision of other services;
- locate the User to ensure the safety of payments and prevent fraud;
- confirm that the data provided by the User are full and authentic;
- create an account for making purchases if the User expressed his desire;
- notify the User about the status of his order in the Internet store;
- provide the User with the fastest possible solution to is problems he may come across when using the internet store, due to the efficient customer and technical support;
- inform the User about the updated products, familiarize him with the unique offers, new prices, news about the activity of the Internet store or its partners, and other information in a timely manner, if the User agrees to it.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
- The terms of the User's personal information processing are not restricted. The processing procedure can be implemented in any manner provided by law, in particular, with the help of information systems of personal data that can be maintained as automatically so without any means of automation.
- The personal data of the User proceeded by the Administration can be passed to the third parties including courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators. This is done in order to fulfill the User's order that he made on the Internet store, and deliver the product to the right address. The User's agreement to such a transfer is envisaged by the Site's policy rules.
- If personal data get lost or disclosed, the User is notified about it by the Site Administration.
- All actions of the Site Administration are addressed to preventing the access of the third parties to the User's personal data.
- If the personal data get lost or disclosed, the Site Administration together with the User, are ready to take all possible measures to prevent the losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
When and how we share information with others
Information about your TopGracia purchases and certification status are maintained in association with your profile account. The personal information the TopGracia collects from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties. These third parties do not use or have access to your personal information for any purpose. On occasion, the TopGracia engages third parties to mail information to you.
We do not otherwise reveal your personal data to third-parties for their independent use. We may also gather aggregated data about our members and Site visitors and disclose the results of such aggregated (but not personally identifiable) information to our partners, service providers, advertisers and/or other third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The duties of the User include:
- Providing personal information required by the Internet store.
- Updating and adding the provided information in case of a change in such.
The duties of Site Administration include:
- Ensuring the confidentiality of the information received from the User. It must not be disclosed if the User doesn't provide a written permission for it. Also, the Administration doesn't have the right to sell, exchange, publish or disclose in any other ways the personal data transferred by the User.
- Taking precautionary measures in order to keep the User's personal data strictly confidential just as the modern business turnover information of this kind is kept confidential.
- Blocking personal user data from the moment the User or his legal representative makes a corresponding request.
7. THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
- In case Administration fails to fulfill its obligations, and, as a result, the User experiences losses incurred because of the wrongful misuse of the provided information, the responsibility rests with it.
- Yet, there is a series of cases when Site Administration is not liable if the user data are lost or disclosed. This occurs when they:
- had become a part of public domain prior to getting lost or disclosed;
- were provided to the third parties before Site Administration received them;
- disclosed with the User's agreement.
Data subject rights
You may request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside the TopGracia might have received the data from the TopGracia; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to the TopGracia); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by the TopGracia if it is inaccurate. You may request that the TopGracia erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also request that the TopGracia cease using your data for direct marketing purposes.
Security of your information
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you transmit through use of this Site, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you.
We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees' privacy responsibilities.
Data storage and retention
For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact the TopGracia’s employee at FORM.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- If the User is dissatisfied with the actions of the Internet store Administration and intends to assert his rights before the court, he is obliged to submit a claim (suggest regulating the conflict voluntarily in a written form) before that.
- The Administration that received the complaint is obliged to notify the User about its consideration and the taken measures in a written form within 30 calendar days from the date of receiving it.
- If both sides couldn't reach an agreement, the dispute is transferred to the judicial authority where it is to be considered according to the current legislation.
Changes and updates to the Privacy Notice
By using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use and/or any other agreement that we might have with you. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you should not use this Site.
We reserve the right to amend the Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use at this Site.